Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday Morning Chores
I have been trying to finish up the laundry by this weekend so we can head out of town for the holiday weekend. While I was doing this(thats only half of it), Stevie was doing this. We has string everywhere. But I did get it done so I cant complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the sands of time?"
Hanging with our cousins
About Me
Sandra Cote
View my complete profile
Our Friends
Melanie's Musings
Reese Family
Miles Ocean Friends
The Seamons Family
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(10)
Frog
In loving memory of Frog
Mothers Day
Monday Morning Chores
The Flaming Arrow Patrol
Stevie's trip to the dentist
The Stuck Girls
Cali and Ben
Easter
Senior Ball
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(17)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
September
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment