Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ya Right

With it being a long week and Cali and Ben leaving for the day, it makes today my Friday. We have had Seminary graduation, high school graduation and 8th grade promotion this week and I’m officially tired.. I will post the pictures of the girls later. With Cali and Ben gone, I proceeded to yell that we wont be having dinner tonight because I am done, I am taking the rest of the day off. Under my breath I said, " ya right." I proceeded to pick up the living room of toys when Bailee my niece said, "what do you mean, your cleaning right now. Like I said,"ya right." At least someone noticed.. Well I’m off to check on Avory and her friends making Almond Roca and then heading out to weed the garden. Its only 5:38, the night is still young. I will figure out dinner later. Or maybe we could get away with eating Almond Roca for dinner!

No comments: