Saturday, July 25, 2009
So tired
Here is 12am and I am beyond tired. Cousin Brooke came into town last Monday while Rob left for Maine 2 days later. We have been going like the energiser bunnies for two weeks.We have been to Big Tree, Jelly Belly Factory, Mall(I was a good sport), Alix turned 18, borrowed a projector to watch a movie on the garage door(white trash),and swimming in between. Alix, Robert, Catie and Spencer headed out to go t.p.ing and promised to be home by 1am. Done with being so busy.Brooke heads back home tomorrow to Arizona at 4 and Rob flys in from Maine at Midnight. We have until next Saturday to get our act together to head out on our family camping trip. Maybe I will get some rest then. Man, I though that when the kids grew up I would get more sleep. WRONG! Note to self- sleep is over rated. I'm so tired that I'm sitting here staring at the screen and trying to figure out what to do. I'm going to just lay my little head down on the soft pillow and wait it out. Good night John Boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment