Robert turned 11 on Feb. 15.We decided to have a party on the 13th. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said he wanted "The Worm Cake." He has had the same cake for the last 6 years. Will he ever grow out of it. I don't think so. I think I will be sad if he ever does. That means he is growing up. He was so excited to come home and add the worms to his dirt cake. Three of his good friend(Jordan, Christopher, and Matthew Myers) are not allowed to spend the night so they stayed until 1:45am. I repeat 1:45. Sleep is over rated. We started off with pizza and off to play X-Box and then we headed out the door to go doorbell ditching. After doorbell ditching we then let the boys make the own version of Tops Yogurt. They were too full to eat the cake so we saved that for grandma's house. The rest is all a blur. The best part was by the time the boy's mom got there everybody else was tired and they all feel asleep within 5 minutes. Did I say "sleep is over rated." I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes in the morning for the boys and then headed to the shower. On my way there I told Robert and Donavan that we should have made heart pancakes but I was not that talented. Donavan decided it was possible and this is what they came up with. A heart shaped pancake with a cute face made out of left over candy from the ice cream. Nobody ate it so I wonder what they did to it. Robert had a great time hanging with his close friends for his birthday.Saturday, February 28, 2009
The Birthday Boy
Robert turned 11 on Feb. 15.We decided to have a party on the 13th. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said he wanted "The Worm Cake." He has had the same cake for the last 6 years. Will he ever grow out of it. I don't think so. I think I will be sad if he ever does. That means he is growing up. He was so excited to come home and add the worms to his dirt cake. Three of his good friend(Jordan, Christopher, and Matthew Myers) are not allowed to spend the night so they stayed until 1:45am. I repeat 1:45. Sleep is over rated. We started off with pizza and off to play X-Box and then we headed out the door to go doorbell ditching. After doorbell ditching we then let the boys make the own version of Tops Yogurt. They were too full to eat the cake so we saved that for grandma's house. The rest is all a blur. The best part was by the time the boy's mom got there everybody else was tired and they all feel asleep within 5 minutes. Did I say "sleep is over rated." I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes in the morning for the boys and then headed to the shower. On my way there I told Robert and Donavan that we should have made heart pancakes but I was not that talented. Donavan decided it was possible and this is what they came up with. A heart shaped pancake with a cute face made out of left over candy from the ice cream. Nobody ate it so I wonder what they did to it. Robert had a great time hanging with his close friends for his birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment